Forum

23 Famous bollywood dialogues of all time

Bollywood movies have all-powerful dancing, exhilarating action, swoon-worthy romance, and catchy songs, but they wouldn't be complete without the stirring dialogues. Every time we see a movie, the dialogue is a big part of what makes it memorable. The chunky short lines of Famous Bollywood Dialogues are what give the actors' casual conversations a flare.

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

3 Replies

JaxonEli JaxonEli·

Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. https://www.digitekprinting.com/coroplast-signs

Jontray Stewart·

One of the best things about geometry dash is the progression. You can feel yourself getting better with each attempt, and that keeps me motivated to keep going.

Bekean Loinse·

What a well-researched article! Thanks to the author for the clear drift hunters presentation.